Saturday, June 13, 2009

2009 Half Way Over

It's crazy to realize that 2009 is already more than half way over! I have been horrible this year at blogging or doing anything even somewhat resembling keeping a journal or being alone with my own thoughts.

It's funny, through the middle and end of last year my goal was to simplify my life and slow down to where I could start to enjoy things once again... it was a good goal but I have yet to really make it happen.

I am still going too fast, I am still fighting up hill all the time and I continue to bring on more stuff than I can really handle well. It seems that I have a fundamental need pile on more.

The thought of slowing down seems great but when I am slow I tend to only think about what other goals I could try to accomplish with my new found time and energy!

No comments: