Saturday, December 27, 2008

2008 Lessons

With a new year on the horizons I have been thinking about all the things that have changed this last year for us. I had a lot planned and a lot of goals when I set out this last year. Some (well most) of them ended up changing as we were blind sided by a lot of things in life that seemed out of our control.

These changes made for a very stress filled year in many respects but also led me to re-think what is important to me and really caused me to focus in on the important aspects of my life. I get so caught up in "success" that sometimes I forget how truly successful I really am where it really matters.

Through all the ups and downs of this last year, I think the best part was that I learned more about myself and what is truly important to me which seemed to make all the "other stuff" kind of fall into place in the end.

No comments: